The objective of the course is to provide to the students the basic knowledge and concepts useful to understand how ICTs (Information and Communication Technologies) impact on the every day working, social and economic processes within and outside modern organizations and institutions.
• Information Systems: focus, core and main topics of IS
• IS Components: hardware, software, People, Processes, Procedures.
• Networks and Information Infrastructures
• Database. how do they work? Are they useful?
• ERP - CRM - SCM - BI
- Carignani A. , Rajola F. (a cura di)“ICT e Sistemi Informativi Aziendali, seconda edizione McGraw-Hill Cap.1,2,3,4,8
written: multiple choice
Via Cantarane, 24
Italian Fiscal Code93009870234
© 2023 | Verona University
CSS e script comuni siti DOL - frase 9957